Generic Learning and Social Outcomes
The Inspiring Learning Framework helps museums, libraries and archives to capture and evidence their impact by identifying generic learning and social outcomes for individuals and communities.
This section of the site will help you identify
- Clear aims and outcomes of the activity/project you are going to evaluate
- Which generic learning or social outcome will help you measure these aims
- What methods and tools would be best to use - the researcher's toolkit can also help you
- Your capacity to manage the data you will generate
- How you will analyse your results - the Inspiring Learning checkists can also help you
REMEMBER you do not have to use every outcome when evaluating your project/activity.
You could use your findings to
- Develop and improve your organisation or programme
- Develop new partnerships
- Support a funding bid